SEO | 25-05-2020 | Rahul Kalsariya
We all know that SEO is very important to increase all types of traffic to a website, but when you properly follow all the techniques of SEO on a website, SEO is applied. After that, you have to count the website as a completely SEO friendly website (SEO friendly website development). Experienced bloggers or SEO experts know the white hat and black hat techniques of SEO, and why are those two techniques important, and which of the two techniques is the best? But, however, many new bloggers or very latest SEO executives do not know about SEO what are white hat and black hat techniques, and why are those two techniques important, and which of the two techniques is the best? And what do they do sometimes? White hat SEO, but they are not to follow proper white hat SEO techniques, at that time, white-hat SEO turns into black hat SEO. There is a reason behind this and that is Keyword Stuffing. So many new bloggers and new SEO Executives want to see his career growth, they should know about these two types of SEO Technique. Therefore, here in the blog, we will explain to all our readers about White Hat and Black hat SEO techniques.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which increases the quantity and quality on your website through organic search engine results.
How does SEO work?
Here we give information about how SEO works in SERP; firstly users search any keyword on different search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing (search engine bing). And SERP displays an organic search engine result link on that SERP, but the user does not know how the display result link comes on the SERP. So, SERP searches this keyword on its database and then checks, this keyword it comes from the which web page, then the web crawling concept will execute, as spiders scan web page information and send information to search engines. After sequencing several algorithms tries to match all the data with its query. It is only the SE part (search engine) of SEO. Now O Part stands for optimizing a website from on-page and off-page SEO (title tag, the header tag, meta-description, and external and internal links).
Type of SEO best Techniques
In SEO, we see two different types of techniques working, such as the white hat and black hat SEO both work separately, now we understand both techniques of SEO.
What is White Hat SEO Technique
In SEO, White Hat SEO follows search engine rules and policy, which uses optimization strategies, techniques, and tactics to focus on the human audience. White Hat SEO is often used by those who intend to make a long-term investment on their website. Known as an Ethical SEO. SEO in white hat includes keywords and keyword analysis, backlinking, link building to improve link popularity and writing for human reading.
Example: A website that is optimized for search engines and focusing on organic rankings is considered an optimized use of White Hat practices.
What is Black hat SEO Technique
Black hat SEO is generally defined as a discredited practice and can increase the ranking of the page in the search engine result page (SERP). This technique is against the terms and services of search engines. So, for this reason, the search engine may ban your website. These techniques include keyword stuffing and cloaking. This technique is a bad presence on search engines. This technique is used by computer hackers, virus generators, and unethical tasks with computers. Black Hat SEO is not following the rules of SEO and is completely against white hat SEO.
Avoid important Black Hat SEO Tactics
• Keyword stuffing is used to increase your content on search engines. When Google sees your content or keywords as truly unreadable so that Google breaks down on it. Keyword stuffing occurs when you use the same number of similar keywords on your web page. So avoid the keyword stuffing techniques of Black Hat SEO.
• Comment spam is seen in the blog comments section, it is spam comments that include keywords and spam links, and automatic comment spam, not help in search rankings.
• Content scraping is republished on its site of content. This type of content is not a good reason to use this Black Hat SEO strategy. Use canonical links so that Google knows where the original content is.
• Cloaking is a practice that shows one thing to the users and other things to the search engine like you can post an image. So that image is shown to the user, but the hidden text shows to the search engine, but nowadays behind the image, Black Hat SEO executives place bad keywords without the knowledge of the visitor, but this is incorrect for SERP results. Do not do this.
• Redirection is a good way to send visitors to the original page when a resource does not have a single location. But, the hacker also misuses this technique as black hat SEO, showing good web page content to one person and spamming content to another person.
Hopefully, all our blog readers will now know what White Hat SEO technique are and what Black Hat SEO technique is, and what Black Hat SEO tactics should not be followed to new SEO executives.