SEO | 20-01-2022 | Nirav Patel
Are you facing W3C Validation errors on your website? Then you must opt for the best SEO Services that can mitigate your validation errors. Nowadays, business owners have a growing demand for building their digital presence by designing an attractive website. To meet this increasing demand, DIY website design options have emerged as the popular option for business owners to put together a website quickly and within their budget. In addition, it does not need to have a single bit of knowledge of HTML or other code.
So as a business owner, you must think it great to build a website with so much ease, but the reality is something different. It often results in a W3C Validation error, which can ruin the reputation of your business. But how does it affect your website? It indirectly harms the SEO factors of your website.
W3C, or World Wide Web Consortium, is a recognized global web standards body that allows all internet users to check HTML and XHTML documents. Now you may ask, what is the need to check HTML or XHTML documents with W3C validation when the DIY website design option is available? W3C validation is needed to check a website's code whether it follows the formatting standards or not. If your website lacks W3C standards, it will suffer from errors, including poor traffic, poor formatting, readability, and page load speed.
W3C validation works to improve the technical qualities or Local SEO Services factors of a website, improving ranking in search engine results. But how? Let’s find out below:
• W3C validation is closely related to SEO as it helps you get a better ranking in popular search engines such as Google, Bing etc. So if your website is affected by W3C validation errors, it can affect your website's performance, leading to bad SEO results.
• Search engines check HTML or XHTML code while checking a website. So, if there is an invalid code on your website, you might be penalized or removed from their indexes.
• Again if search engines find any error on your webpage code, robots may stop searching the content of your website.
• Source code that is lean and optimized can greatly affect page load speed, browser rendering and compatibility.
So if you want to boost your business more effectively, it is important to have an authentic W3C validation error-free website because W3C technology is designed to deliver the greatest benefits for a website. Now, if you want to see your website at the top five results of popular search engines, hire an SEO Company as your partner that can offer you W3C validation error-free website.
Apart from improving search engine ranking, W3C validation offers several other benefits for a website, including:
• Having a standard-compliant code helps to teach best practices for web design.
• It helps improve the user experience so that people can easily access your website.
• It makes a website browser friendly.
• It makes a website accessible for multiple devices.
There is no doubt that W3C validation is a necessary step for your website. So don't ignore the importance of the W3C validation and opt for the best SEO Services to check your W3C errors.