Social Media | 25-02-2021 | Alison Williams
Are you wondering how to advertise on TikTok? In this article, you'll study a few amazing ideas on how to create and promote your products and services via TikTok ads and run a successful campaign.
Before we enter into the main topic, we'll see few facts about TikTok:
- The average number of video views on TikTok is more than 1 billion.
- TikTok brand takeover ads gain five million impressions per day.
- TikTok users spend an average of 54 minutes per day on the app.
- 41% of TikTok users are aged between 16 to 24 years.
- The app TikTok is now available in more than 150 countries in 75 languages.
How To Advertise On TikTok?
TikTok has more than 800 million active users per month. TikTok gives lots of opportunities for advertisers to promote their brand to potential customers. Here, we'll see the different ad types and how to create your own ad on TikTok.
1. Select Your Advertising Option
TikTok provides several advertising options, and you can choose the perfect fit for your business. Here are the advertising options available on TikTok:
Infeed Native Ads - It is a short form video ad that appears on the TikTok For You page. It allows users to add multiple options like website clicks and app downloads.
Branded Hashtag Challenge - These ads appear on the top of the TikTok discover page with a specific hashtag.
Brand Takeover Ads - It is a full screen 3 to 5 second video ad that appears immediately when someone opens the app. You can add clickable hashtags and website links with this ad.
Branded Effects - These ads are similar to Snapchat 2D and 3D effects, and users can add AR filters, stickers, and lenses to their own videos.
Top View Ads - It is a full screen ad that appears at the top of the TikTok screen when the user enters the app. It is similar to brand takeover ads.
2. Create TikTok Ads Account
- Open the TikTok ads homepage and click the create an ad option.
- Enter your region->business category
- Click next.
- Fill in the basic details and click sign up.
Your TikTok ads account will react to access!
3. Create Ads Campaign
In the TikTok app, you can see an ad structure like creating a campaign->Ad group->Ad.
How to create an advertising campaign?
Step1: Go to the campaign option on the top of the ads manager.
Step2: Click the create button.
Step3: Select your objective based on your marketing goal.
Step4: TikTok will automatically move you to the ad group part.
4. Create An Advertising Group
Here are simple steps to create an ads group on TikTok
- Choose your advertising placement.
- Select your promotion type, display name, URL, profile image, and how your users engage with your ads.
- Find your target audience based on your niche and demographics.
- You are also able to create a custom audience from your website traffic, app activity, and user engagement.
If you want to get instant TikTok views for videos that help to drive website traffic. Thus, you can install the TikTok pixel app on your website. The pixel app will help track your TikTok ad's success and the customer's activity on your website.
The next step is to choose your budget option like a daily or lifetime budget. And click next to create your new ad.
5. Create TikTok Ads
Here are the steps to create an attractive ad on TikTok:
- Upload your creative ad in either a video or image format.
- Choose your ad text and call to action buttons.
- Click submit, and your TikTok ad campaign is ready to review.
TikTok will check your ads based on their guidelines, and your ads will be approved for publishing!
Analyze Your TikTok Ads Performance
TikTok ads dashboard will help you to track the metrics of your TikTok ads performance and user activity.
On the TikTok dashboard, you'll find:
- Current ads position and campaign.
- Overall conversions, CTR, CPA, and more metrics.
- On the TikTok campaign page, you can see the performance of your ads and the audience demographics.
- Create your TikTok ads more authentic and attractive.
- You can't make the ads at the expense of your brand identity.
- Find the trending content that is relevant to your brand.
- You can use the TikTok discovery page to find influencers' ads.
- Make your ads more fun and easily catch the audience's attention.
- Add effective music and quality videos that perform best in your ads.
TikTok is one of the hottest social media platforms in the world. It provides several features to promote your brand among a massive audience. TikTok advertising is an excellent marketing strategy to enrich your business to a large demographic.
TikTok offers an easy-to-set up and engaging ads option on the platform. The above guide will help you to create a perfect advertising campaign & group and create your ads more engaging, and that will gain potential followers to your TikTok profile.